Wireless gateways provide connectivity between similar/dissimilar industrial databuses and/or field device I/O (e.g. Ethernet/IP to Profibus, etc.) Connected via RS232/485 and Ethernet, register allocated data-bus values are transmitted/received by radio to and from devices such as PLC's, HMI's, etc.
Flexible by design, Elpro's 105U-G series can multi-hop repeat five times, support a variety of industrial protocols and when combined with Elpro's 1115S and/or I/O products, can create simple to complex I/O products, can create simple to complex I/O networks supporting differing protocols.
- Ethernet IP, Modbus TCP, TCP/IP functions
- 2046 bytes input and 2048 bytes output
- (Up to 4300 D I/O or up to 1024 AI/1024 AO
- 10/100Mbps, RJ 45 connector (transformer isolated interface)
- EthernetNet/IP Level 2 I/O Server
- Modbus/TCP class 0, 1(partially class 2 Slave)
- Embedded Web system (Dynamic HTTP)
- On-board file system for user downloadable web pages through FTP server; Email (SMTP)