Wireless gateways provide connectivity between similar/dissimilar industrial databuses and/or field device I/O (e.g. Ethernet/IP to Profibus, etc.) Connected via RS232/485 and Ethernet, register allocated data-bus values are transmitted/received by radio to and from devices such as PLC's, HMI's, etc.
Flexible by design, Elpro's 105U-G series can multi-hop repeat five times, support a variety of industrial protocols and when combined with Elpro's 1115S and/or I/O products, can create simple to complex I/O products, can create simple to complex I/O networks supporting differing protocols.
- Profibus DP Slave; 416 I/O bytes
- (Up to 1952 DI/1952 DO or up to 122 AI/122 AO)
- RS-485 optically isolated with onboard DC/DC converter
- Automatic baud rate detection: 9600bps - 12Mbps
- Profibus DP to EN 50170 standard