Elpro's multi-I/O units are two way communication devices which transmit signal values by radio (specifying the value and I/O output channel) to a receiving module(s).
The receiving module(s) then decode the message, generating/re-creating the value at the specified I/O channel output(s).
Flexible by design, Elpro's 105U series can multi-hop reapeat five times, have four differing I/O versions and when combined with Elpro's 115S and/or gateway products, can accommodate changing I/O and/or databus/protocol requirements.
- AC/DC/battery power options, UPS battery charger and solar regulator.
- Multiple I/O channels for monitoring and/or controlling field devices with set-point option availability*.
Additional internal I/O points include low/normal supply and battery voltage (analog).
- I/O inputs can be linked to single or multiple I/O outputs (up to 95 units in a system).
- Point to multi-point communications combining exception-reporting, self-checking and data encryption.
- Communication-failure notification and diagnostics including radio path measurement, communications logging, verification of input/output values.
- User friendly configuration software.
Note: Setpoint status generated by comparing analog inputs to high and low setpoints. Available on AI1 of 105U-1 units, and AI1-4 of 105U-2 units.
- High level alarms
- Security gate control
- Emergency shower notification
- Flow meter monitoring
- Storage tank monitoring
- Pipeline cathodic protection
- Water & Waste-water
- Sewerage Plants
- Reservoir Control
- Pump stop-start
- Lighting bank control
- Power reticulation relay fault notifications
- Weather station reporting
- Bearing condition monitoring