Tabateq offers both on-site and off-site training for the application of industrial wireless systems.
Training programmes range from learning how to specify wireless in your project designs to fault-find and maintenance of telemetry systems. Wherever possible, Tabateq's wireless training workshops include strong practical hands-on exercises to tie in with the theory given. Training is given by the same experienced telemetry engineers who offer on-site technical support to industries throughout Sub-Saharan Africa.
Contact us to discuss your training requirements and request a quotation.
What topics are covered?
Tabateq's training workshops offer both general radio telemetry training as well as product-specific training.
- Understanding of radio telemetry basics
- Become informed on wireless trends and latest technologies
- Configuration of Elpro radio telemetry modules
- Planning and setup of a complete wireless network
- Learn how to maintain a wireless network
- Learn how to fault-find a wireless network
- Installation and commissioning of radio telemetry networks
Who should attend?
Typically, these include system integrators, instrumentation and project engineers, technicians, engineering consultants, or anyone in industry interested in furthering their understanding of radio telemetry systems in a practical way.
Where are the workshops held?
Apart from Johannesburg or Cape Town, it is also possible to have the workshop training done at your premises. We prefer to keep our training classes in small, focused groups of not more than 10 participants at a time.
Contact us for a custom quote & further details.